- swizz beatz – money in the bank. recalling this, and I am still struggling even until now..ahahahay. this whole budgeting thing already drifted Mr. John Legend’s performance away from my list, see ya sometime and somewhere else Mister..!! perhaps, when I really don’t have any money in the bank, I’ll go crazy dancing like these girls 😉
- chris brown – forever. not a huge fan of some woman-beater type of male, but, I do love this track.
- mario – skippin’. the lyrics are kinda sweet slash funny..well for me hehe 😀 great voice and I really like the beat, makes me want to dance.
- ne-yo – closer. I’m a ne-yo fan. say no more. 🙂
- usher – love in this club. da beat!! and it’s usher..got some enviable abs going on there*droolin’?(grin)*.
- ne-yo – when you’re mad. an inspirational song for a make up session? I wouldn’t know*wink*.
*playlist is subject to change due to mood swirl of the day ;)*